You have 0 item in your shopping cart.Continue Shopping Shopping Cart
What is an appropriate greeting in today's corporate workplace?
How about telephone use? Is it always necessary to return phone calls? If so, how soon should you do it?
Is e-mail the method of choice for communicating all your ideas, or is another way better?
How important is your tone of voice when dealing with a customer? All these questions are a matter of etiquette. How you communicate--in person, over the phone, electronically, and with customers--has a direct effect on how people treat you, on whether you sell your idea or product, and on how quickly you advance in your career. In this Bundle, you'll learn the subtleties of communication etiquette in the world of business.
- Recognize the importance of understanding the challenges of the etiquette of modern communication.
- Identify typical causes of communication etiquette.
- Identify components of the cage decision-making model.
- Identify how the cage decision-making model helps to determine the proper communication etiquette.
- Recognize benefits of knowing functional communication etiquette.
- Match types of writing tools to appropriate circumstances.
- Apply the four steps of proper telephone etiquette in a business scenario.
- Analyze whether modern communication tools have been used effectively in a given situation.
- Identify principles of the cage model.
Validity: 9 months
|Business Grammar: Parts of Speech||Read More|
|Effective Relationships with Customers||Read More|
|Communication Business Etiquette||Read More|