You have 0 item in your shopping cart.Continue Shopping Shopping Cart
One of the keys to increased sales success lays in customer care. In this bundle, you will learn how to understand your customers’ needs, effectively communicate and provide support to customer needs. This course also helps prepare learners to work in a customer support center or help desk environment.
· Start-up entrepreneurs
· Customer Care Officers
· Those who want to gain a foundation in basic sales techniques and anyone who wants to develop or refine their existing sales skills.
· Individuals who want to develop or refresh their customer service skills.
Expected Duration (hours): 3hours
At the end of this bundle, Learner will learn how to:
· Recognize effective techniques for establishing credibility
· Build credibility in sales meetings
· Determine the appropriate e-mail etiquette to use in a given scenario
· Recognize the benefits of writing effective e-mails and reports of customer-related incidents
· Document an incident in a given scenario
· Recognize best practices for editing incident documentation
Validity: 3 months